Tuesday, March 8

Sleeeeeeeeeeeepy

Sooo, last night my friend Brooke and I were literally psycho. We were so increibly crazy.



It was SO fun. We went to Safeway at like 12:30 for oatmeal...on a school night. It was great. We got doughtnuts, cheddar and sour cream Ruffles, and oatmeal! Soooo delicious.



 By the doughtnuts I found this little singing keychain that is High School Musical and sings "Fabulous". It is adorable. Unfortunately I made the mistake of putting it on my keys and now, as I sit in first hour, it keeps going off. VERY loudly. It's driving me crazy.



 On the way to the store we were singing "Never Grow Up" by Taylor Swift



and it reminded me so much of my 10 year old brother and how much he has grown up in the past year. then I got to thinking about growing up and Hole. Ee. Crap. There are 88 days. 88. Eighty. Eight. That is CRAZY. Thats less the three months. WHEN DID I GET SO OLD?!?!? I'm nervous about graduating. SO nervoud. What am I going to do after. Do I go to colllege? Do I take a year off? And I want to see the world, how is that going to happen if I just go to college and then get a job and get married? SO MANY OPTIONS. Since I am SUCH an indecisive person. It is crazy. Ah. I'm nervous. I dont want to grow up. :(



Holllllaaaa<33

No comments:

Post a Comment